In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we make the following data available to you:
Gärna Studio Gallery S.L. is domiciled at 12, Jorge Juan St. (alley), 28001 Madrid. Our VAT number is B-87474649 and is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, with telephone number (+34) 911 386 961 and email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.garna.es includes an online shop selling furniture, art, and decoration to the general public.
Gärna Studio Gallery complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of personal data of the user.
The user is informed that all data provided will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of Gärna Studio Gallery S.L. Gärna Studio Gallery respects the confidentiality of your personal data which will only be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, responding to requests we have, perform administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means. To exercise your rights of opposition, rectification or cancellation should go to the headquarters of the company are at 12, Jorge Juan St., (alley), 28001, Madrid, write to the following email email@example.com or call us at (+34) 911 386 961.
Responsibility of the user
The conditions of access and use of this website are governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the user committing himself to make good use of the website. Behavior that goes against the law, the rights or interests of third parties are not allowed.
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the user in general in accordance with the foregoing, the user is obliged to use the Portal and the purchase of products from the online store:
- To not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of others and in general the regulations in force.
- To not introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the Services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Gärna Studio Gallery, of any User, or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any alteration or prevent the normal operation of them.
- To not destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Gärna Studio Gallery or third parties.
- To not introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
- To not use the images of Gärna Studio Gallery for commercial purposes of any kind.
Liability of Gärna Studio Gallery
Gärna Studio Gallery S.L. is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the provider.
However, taking into account art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Gärna Studio Gallery S.L. undertakes to remove or block as appropriate those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
Gärna Studio Gallery S.L. will not be held responsible for damages caused by faults or incorrect configurations of the software installed on the Internet user’s computer. It excludes all liability for any technical incident or failure that occurs when the user connects to the Internet. Likewise, the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the website is not guaranteed.